The Witch never fights alone, constantly raising dead warriors. Upgraded Witches raise more skeletons at a time.
- Damage per Second: 25
- Damage per Attack: 17.5
- Skeletons Summoned: 3 (Limit 6)
- Hitpoints: 75
- Training Cost: 250
- Research Cost: N/A
- Laboratory Level Required: N/A
- Research Time: N/A
- Damage per Second: 30
- Damage per Attack: 21
- Skeletons Summoned: 4 (Limit 8)
- Hitpoints: 100
- Training Cost: 350
- Research Cost: 75,000
- Laboratory Level Required: 7
- Research Time: 10 days
- The Witch is a powerful troop that can summon dead warriors from past battles (Skeletons). She can be used as a support troop (similar to the way the Healer works) and when used correctly, can wipe a battlefield with ease.
- The Witch has short purple hair that goes down to her shoulders. She wears two golden shoulder pieces, a golden belt, and a raggedy skirt. She also wears a raggedy purple cape and holds a staff with a goat's skull.
- As she has low hitpoints, the Witch is recommended as a support troop, and should be placed near the back of an attack. Don't group Witches together or a Mortar may wipe them all out. Plus the Witch's Skeletons are good tanks to attract the attention of defense buildings.
- Drop a couple of Giants as distractions, with a few Wall Breakers shortly after. Then add 1-3 Witches and they will spawn Skeletons to help the Giants. When the Giants and Witches finish destroying the defenses, drop 1-4 additional Wall Breakers (depending on level) along with 1-4 Witches and more Giants.
- The Witch's Skeletons can help Giants destroy buildings.
- The Witch's Skeletons can easily overwhelm defenses, though splash-damaging buildings (Mortars and Wizard Towers) can wipe them out just as easily as they can be raised.
- If you have strong enough Lightning Spells, take out one or two Mortars at the start of the raid. This will greatly decrease the base's splash damage capability. More Skeletons will then stay alive longer acting as a distraction for the defense and will let your stronger troops take care of the rest.
- If you see a Witch on defense, a single Lightning Spell is a convenient option to prevent wave after wave of Skeletons continually distracting your offensive troops.
- When using Witches as part of your Clan Castle complement, place the Clan Castle behind walls to protect her from being drawn out and killed easily.
- Currently, the Witch has the fewest available levels of any troop (two); every other troop has at least three, and most have five or six levels. It is highly likely that Supercell will add more levels in future updates.
- There is no difference in appearance between the two levels. Currently the Witch is the only troop with no upgrade differences.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Summon Cooldown||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Dark Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Area Splash 0.3 Tile Radius (Ground & Air)||6s||12||20m||12||0.7s||5||4 tile|
|Level||Damage Per Second||Damage Per Attack||Skeletons Summoned||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|
|1||25||17.5||3 (Limit 6)||75||250||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|2||30||21||4 (Limit 8)||100||350||75,000||7||10 days|