Walls slowing you down? Try making a shortcut! Cast this spell near enemy walls to create a route straight over them. Your troops will jump over affected wall pieces as if they weren't even there!
- To help illustrate how this spell operates, Supercell posted a teaser video on their Clash of Clans Facebook page: Jump Spell Video
- The level 1 Jump Spell allows all Troops and Heroes to jump Walls.
- Upgrading the spell will increase its duration on the battlefield (the level 3 Jump Spell lasts three times as long as the level 1 one).
- Make sure to always use the Jump Spell near Walls! If you accidentally use the Jump Spell elsewhere, it will have no effect, wasting the spell, your Elixir and your time.
- This spell is more effective on doubled or tripled Walls; otherwise the spell is not utilized to its maximum capability, making it much less valuable to use.
- The effects of the Jump Spell do not change if you drop more than one spell in the same area, so be careful not to use to in the same place!
- Especially with the new Wall Breaker AI, Jump Spells can be quite useful for getting Troops deep into the interior of a base. Once Wall Breakers have initially breached the exterior Walls, any new ones tend to be attracted to adjacent cells rather than those behind the breach. A Jump Spell, however, can be placed behind the initial breach to quickly allow Ground Troops access to the second layer of the base where the storages and heavy defenses (Mortars, X-Bows, etc.) are typically positioned.
|Radius||Boost Time||Time to Create||Spell Factory Level Required|
|Level||Cost||Spell Duration||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Laboratory Level Required|
|2||27,000||40 seconds||3,000,000||5 days||6|
|3||31,000||60 seconds||6,000,000||7 days||8|