The Archer Queen is an eagle-eyed warrior, whose weapon of choice is a modified X-Bow that few men could dream of wielding. She can attack enemy villages or guard your village.
- The Archer Queen is basically a stronger, more powerful version of the Archer. She is automatically summoned once the Archer Queen Altar is constructed. This costs 40,000 Dark Elixir.
- The Archer Queen is an immortal unit, so she only has to be summoned once. However, if she is injured or 'falls' in battle, she must regenerate her health by sleeping for a period of time before she can be used again. If you attack a village while its Archer Queen is still regenerating, the Altar will be empty.
- The amount of time she sleeps to regenerate is directly proportional to the health she has left at the end of the battle. So if she is not damaged then she is ready to fight immediately; however, if she falls in battle or even gets hit, then she must sleep for some time to regenerate.
- The more the Archer Queen is upgraded, the more time it will take to fully regenerate her health.
- You can temporarily quadruple the hero's healing rate for 2 hours by spending 10 Gems.
- She has better range than an Archer (1.5 tiles more than 3.5 (so 5 tiles)) so a good strategy is to place a group of Giants, P.E.K.K.As or Golems as a meat shield, then a group of Archers and last an Archer Queen. That minimizes the chance of her being defeated or even hit and may allow you to use her many times in a row.
- The Archer Queen can be placed next to the Barbarian King to fight together, which will concentrate their power, making them a defensive force to be reckoned with. Alternatively they can also be spaced out to cover a larger range. The appropriate placement depends on what is suitable for your particular village.
- The Archer Queen is more suitable for defense, attacks faster and hits harder than the Barbarian King, and does so from a long range (giving her the ability to strike air units), but she has dramatically lower health then the King. Thus, you should place her in such a way that she'll stay behind your walls to harry the attacking troops from a defensive position, as she can't take many hits before going down.
- The Archer Queen goes through visual changes at level 10 and 20.
- Initially, the Archer Queen is similar to a giant Archer, but with a modified X-Bow, a silver crown, and a green dress.
- At level 10, her crown becomes golden.
- At level 20, the stock of her modified X-Bow becomes golden as well.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Range||Search Radius|
|None||Ranged Ground and Air||24||0.75s||5 tiles||10 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Hit||Hitpoints||Regen Time||Ability Level||Training Cost||Training Time||Town Hall Level Required|
Royal Cloak Ability
|Ability Level||Damage Increase||Health Recovery||Ability Time||Summoned Units|